Ironwood Farm offers field boarding to a small number of private boarders. We try to keep a maximum of 25 horses on the property. Most of the boarders at that farm are mature ladies interested in riding for pleasure. We offer a friendly and social setting.
Board includes grain and hay as needed. Worming every 2 months is included in the board price.
- Large all weather ring with jumps. Bluestone/sand footing.
- Trails on property as well as access to miles of trails.
- Locked storage for tack and personal property.
- Outdoor cross ties near the barn tack room.
- Small groups of horses in each field; no large herds.
- Ample free trailer parking.
- Stalls/small paddock for lay-ups.
- Experience horse people in residence on property.
- Automatic waters in all horse fields.
- Run-in sheds in all fields.
- Predator flies applied 8 months a year.
- Well maintained and fertilized pastures.
Our property is constantly being improved as a horse facility. Our farm is insured for liability and care, custody and control for our boarders’ horses.
Currently, we are full for 2011, but please call or email to check on space availability.